Contact lenses correct your vision and are easy to wear. Choosing the contact lenses that are right for you depends on your vision and the degree of comfort sought. There are many types of contacts to suit almost anyone. Types of contact lenses include:
- Soft contact lenses
- Corneal gas permeable contact lenses
- Hybrid contact lenses
- Piggyback contact lenses
- Prosthetic contact lenses
- Toric contact lenses
- Multifocal contact lenses
- Scleral contact lenses
Soft Contact Lenses
Soft contact lenses are the most commonly prescribed due to the fact that they are extremely comfortable. Soft contacts are now available in multi focal, for astigmatism and even for overnight wear. Soft contact lenses include
- Daily Wear: can be worn up to 18 hours but must be removed and cleaned at night
- Extended Wear: can be worn overnight
- Disposable: can be worn for just one day, then discarded
- Color-Changing: can change the color of your eyes, even if vision correction is not needed
Hard Contact Lenses
Sometimes called rigid or gas-permeable lenses, hard contact lenses offer sharper vision and can correct severe nearsightedness or astigmatism.
At our practice, we offer all types and brands of contact lenses specifically fitted for each individual's needs. It is very important that your lenses are fitted correctly based on your prescription, eye shape and specific needs.
The most effective way to order your contact lenses is to call the office. They can then be mailed to you!